Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

wanna toy

So I read at Beths blog about Sugar Mama closing up shop since she wants to spend more quality time with her family. Nothing wrong with that anyhow all her blog readers get a super deal - read more here. And if you link it you get a free toy (not a PG toy but one for us grown ups!) Lets face it you can never have to many toys. They are fun by yourself or with your "significant" other. I am lucky Grumpy loves playing and new toys just as much as I do. So lets help her sell the stuff I am sending the link to Grumpy so he can pick out what he likes to buy.

2 comments:

Steven said...

last time I used a toy I got seriously injured... ;)

Steve~

The Phosgene Kid said...

No where to put anymore toys in the Tiny House! Might be able to squeeze in a couple more books, though.

I hate when someone you visit regularly qits blogging because it is as though you have just lost a friend.