Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Monday, January 01, 2007

Tagged by Nicole

Okay so Nicole tagged me to do the 6 weird things about meme while I am recovering from last night. Well not much to recover aside from being tired. I have never gotten a hangover in my life while doing my share of drinking but lets not get ahead of myself. I asked Grumpy about my weirdness but he said he didn't know anything (I think he just didn't want to get in trouble)

1. I like to eat macaroni with fried hot dog, onion and ketchup (when I am at a restaurant and there is nothing on the menu I like I will order spaghetti and ketchup or fries with mayo - you should see the waitress's face when I do it.

2. I like to drink Diesel - no not the fuel it is beer (pilsner) mixed with coke. Its popular in Germany and a great way not to get drunk but still be drinking.

3. My best friend Daniela has my hangovers for me. See I like to drink and started going out with 13, she was the good girl, does not drink or go out. I get drunk she has the hangover the next day no matter if she knew I went out or not. Well mostly she didn't know and would call me complaining of suffering from yet another one of my hangovers.

4. I am a total procrastinator. I leave everything to the last minute. I work best under stress and a deadline.

5. I will not cry in public when someone can see it but I can cry at commercials and movies in no time when no one sees it.

6. I hate shopping any kind except grocery shopping. I think its because I can never find things that I like, can afford or fit me. I also enjoy cooking much more than I do dressing up or worrying about how I look. Don't get me wrong I worry about how I look but I am more comfy in jeans and tshirts which I'll get from walmart of target.


I think most of my readers have done this particular meme, if you haven't consider yourself tagged.

16 comments:

jin said...

OOOhhh...the BEST jeans come from Target! Plus...they are usually only 13-15 bucks!
:-D

Library Mama said...

Wow - your friend Daniela is the best friend! I wish I had a friend that would have my hangovers for me!

I cry at the drop of a hat when I'm alone, too. There are some commercials that just kill me!

I might try your meme - if I can come up with 6 weird things about myself. I'm sure my Main Man will help out.

Dino said...

Jin - yeah I like Target but walmart will do

Mama - yeah she is great but I think Hangovers are genetic my mom doesn't get them either. I was hoping Grumpy would help out but I think he felt it was a trap so he didn't say a word except for the procrestination part

The Phosgene Kid said...

We live with huskies - nothing seems weird anymore.

Cherry! said...

I don't really get hang overs too much either. I just throw up and it's gone. hahaha!

Happy new year Katy! I hope it's a fun one!

Polyman3 said...

2 days later & I'm still hung over from the New Years Eve party we threw. Could use some diesel now or your friends sympathy hangover...something, burp: sorry.

Nicole said...

Thanks for playing!!! I knew you wouldn't let me be weird alone. Sounds like you wouldn't let me drink alone either. But, I refuse to take your hangovers, mine are all I can deal with. Ahh, memories.

Hey, none of the husbands will play along on the weird things. Just for that I am going to harass Husband until he gives me something to work with. Hehehe.

Dino said...

Phos - I am sure the pups are not that bad

CHERRYYYYYYY - happy new years OMG you are still alive yeahhhhh

Poly - mhh sorry that your feeling bad but I guess you had fun right?

Nicole - no problem I am actually proud not to be normal.

Coaster Punchman said...

Hmmmm....beer + coke.... maybe I'll give it a try - I'm into weird stuff like that.

Fries & Mayo is great. Also you should try fries or saltine crackers with ranch dressing. Doesn't get more white trash than that.

Bathroom Hippo said...


Never drank a beer in my life...

Other than root...


MUG Root beer Owns!

Weirdest thing about me: I have an odd fascination with frogs and toads. I love to take care of them.

The Phosgene Kid said...

They do make us laugh.

Dino said...

CP - I have tried ranch befor but prefer mayo

hippo - mhhh i am not much on frogs or toads

Phos - that is their mission in life (well it is with our menagerie)

Molecular Turtle said...

The macaroni thing was tied for strangest thing that I've ever heard of someone eating. The other was butter and shreddies.

Dino said...

turtle - but its sooo good

AngelConradie said...

very cool - you hate shopping!?! wassamatta with you girl!?!

Dino said...

Angel - you mean whats wrong with me besides the obvious ;)