Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Saturday, January 13, 2007

There is no "I" in team

Okay so I guess asking for an uneventful trip was a bit to much. We landed in Charlotte, NC 15 minutes early I went and got my Caribbean Passion Smoothie from Jamba Juice (love that place that why I fly through Charlotte and not Philly) and strolled over the C concourse to catch my plane when I glanced at the monitors there is was FLIGHT CANCELED WTF. So I went to the nearest counter to see whats up and sure enough my flight was canceled. The next one was in 3 hours - 3 friggen hours while I have yet to go to sleep and I am sooo tired. So I find my new gate (at least I was still in first class!!!) But there is no power outlet so I go across plug myself in and try to get online - NOTHING. WTF I couldn't get on. So I could have gone up the main part but I was to tired. So I popped in Bridget Jones Diary #2 and waited for the flight. Once on the plane things got a little better well it was first class after all. Of course by the time I get to LA there was no car for me since I was hours late. I finally got into my room which I had switched to a double since Rosa was coming. I have an awesome view from the 17th floor all the way to the ocean. I went to check my school work just to notice that the team was super behind so after a quick nap I went to work on it. I stopped to go down for dinner which was okay I met some of the coordinators I have known for years and then took some food up for Rosa. She came around 9 and brought me present s in the form of a cable car filled with Ghirardelli squares (yummy!!!) Well I am off to be d it s past midnight and my meeting starts at 8am.

Here is Rosa eating the dessert I brought along with her dinner.

7 comments:

Angel said...

Take lots of pictures while you're there!

first class, huh? Must be nice! did they give you hot towels?

Dino said...

Beth - I will try. This week is Australian week and supposedly Russel Crow and Nicole Kidman are here. I say supposedly because I haven't seen any paparazzi and you'd think they'd be here if there was stars here but hey I could be wrong.
Yeah I love first class I fly quite a bit so I get upgrades for free if its not sold out. It really pays of when I go on these cross continent flights

Nicole said...

Oooh, first class, I am soooo jealous. Glad to hear you made it. That's one of the few photos of LA that I have seen that actually looks pretty.

Bathroom Hippo said...


I too had a meeting today. How'd yours go? Mine...eh....not so great.

That Rosa...she's cute.

Dino said...

Nicole - there are some nice spots in LA

Hippo - mine is pretty boring lots of scientific talk and stuff.

AngelConradie said...

napimwow, you must have been completely bushed after all that!

Dino said...

Angel - "bushed"? mhh never heard that word before