Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Friday, January 12, 2007

why am I the only one here?

So I am on my way to LA right now. I haven't had a trip since all that stuff with the liquids happend and believed my coworker that I should be at the airport earlier because things take longer now. I printed my boarding pass yesterday - got a nice surprise I fly first class from North Carolina to LA!!!! Anyhow my flight this morning is due to leave Virginia at 5:40am generally I'd leave the house at 5am but with all that stuff I decided to play it save and leave around 4am. I never did get to bed since I had homework, laundary, packing ... well you get the idea. I didn't get out of the restaurant until 10 either which didn't help. So anyhow I get here there is ONE person ahead of me in the security lane? I pull out my laptop, take my shoes off, pull out my zip lock baggy with my 3oz cosmetics and walk through security. I am downstairs about 4:40ish and there is noone here. No people no attendants. I so could have stayed home longer AGGGGGGG. Well lets home the rest of my trip is as uneventfull.

4 comments:

Molecular Turtle said...

That's really rough. I would hate to be alone in the airport. On the bright side I bet you got a lot of homework done!

Dino said...

yeah it was weird. Got some homework done but not as much as I would have liked.

AngelConradie said...

sheesh- i don't think i've ever seen an airport that empty! its like the twilight zone...

Dino said...

Angel - yeah it was pretty weird.