Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Saturday, January 13, 2007

I saw him, her ...

Okay so this was fun I spend the better part of the night star gazing. While still in the lobby I saw J o h n T r a v o l t a he went down the elscalator next to me. He looked good totally trim and young. Then I saw the guy from P r i s o n B r e a k (D o m i n i c P u r c e l l, some girl from 6 f e e t u n d e r, another guy that is in a lot of suspense thrillers, S t a n f o r d from S e x i n t h e c i t y ... and



R u s s e l C r o w (grey Jacket). He actually talked to me he came down the escaltor and was fuzzing with his cloths when I took a picture and he said "Don't do that again!" Sadly the fotos I took of him John and the others didn't turn out. The one I got in trouble for was the better one so thats the only one I am posting. Anyhow it was fun to see all the dressed up people. now its back to the real world and homework.

14 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

You're lucky Crowe didn't punch you. I did like him in "Master and Commander".

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!!

Dino said...

phos - yeah I am kind of sad about it. I could have paid off my car if he did ;)

jin said...

HOW COOL!!!!!!!!
Aw, did he really say that?!
Meanie!
:-P

But, CUTIE!
*hot flash*
OOOooo....he is cute.
I mean really cute.

I think I'd have risked getting arrested just to try & grab his ass... or somethin' else.
*blush*
;-)

Dino said...

Jin - yep he sure did. He is not bad looking but there are others - cuter ...

Angel said...

I'm so glad he didn't punch you! he has one hot temper! But how exciting to see all those people!

I just got done reading a book, "The Accidental It Girl"...about the paparazzi and stuff. it was good!

Dino said...

Beth - sounds like a good book. it was so much fun I mean what are the chances I ever get to do that again right?

Dan said...

Very impressive Katy! I was in L.A. late last year and I saw Hugh Hefner (I was actually at a function with him) and Matthew Perry (on a Warner backlot between scenes of his new TV show).

And I see that you visited Rodeo drive as well. Us too!

Dino said...

dan - it was fun

Unknown said...

I didn't visit R.D., but I was at the infamous "Hollywood and Vine" corner. Dirty as all heck...

I'd listen to Mr. Crowe, or else I'd be liable to catch a phone in the head...

Dino said...

jewels - I didn't go there not even sure how far it would have been. Yeah I knew I was lucky with Crowe and him not throwing something at me ;)

Joe said...

Cool--did he say it in a joking way, or with an implied threat?

What was the deal with all the celebrities?

Dino said...

Bubs- he was not joking. they were all in town to honor crow, irvin and naomi watts. it was a black tie gala within the australian week

AngelConradie said...

oh that is so cool! i just love john travolta!

Dino said...

Angel - yeah he was cool with it. and he looked goooooood