Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Monday, January 22, 2007

Not motivated

I am so not motivated. I have a paper due tonight and haven't even started - which normally would not be a big deal but since I have to wait tables tonight it is. I tried to get my act together this weekend but just couldn't. I want nice weather if its not snowing then lets have sunshine I don't care how warm/cold it is just stop with the grey clouds its depressing. I hate the class I got now - Economics - yuck I barely managed to get through it the first time.

4 comments:

Angel said...

oh, hang in there Dino...it will get better. I want sunshine too...I get so depressed in the winter time, don't you? That's why I need to live somewhere sunny and tropical...and warm.

You can ace this economics class!!

Dino said...

Beth - I don't mind the winter if it had snow its the wet, cold rain thing I can stand

AngelConradie said...

aaaw, its alright- you're allowed to feel like that sometimes!

jin said...

Yeah...I'm with angel there!