Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Saturday, January 13, 2007

R E D C A R P E T update

okay so I went downstairs to check things out and stumbled onto the sound check of the V E R O N I C A S. They were playing the song 4 e v e r you can listen to it on their website. I love their sound the radio station I listen to online from my hometown in Germany plays them a lot. They got a great fresh rock/punk sound. I did take a little video just for you all.


(if it doesn't load to go my youtube (dino0477) profile it will play from there
I did not go to close to the door because I was afraid they'd make me leave and maybe take my phone.
I went back down after the meeting but they had already finished I did manage to take some shots of the empty carpet. I am not sure how close I'll get tonight. The said everyone will enter through the lobby and then go down so I will go and see ...

6 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

All right more bootleg concert footage! Go see Dave Matthews next and bring your phone!!

Hope you guys are having a great weekend.

Dino said...

Phos - I do not think you'll ever find me there.

jin said...

The clip won't load for me right now...I'll try again later.

Dino said...

Jin - i have trouble too. I saved it on the computer so I will email it to you if it doesn't work

AngelConradie said...

wow- pictures of a red carpet taken by someone who's not paparrazi! it looks so plain without the stars and cameras...

Dino said...

angel - yeah I did get a kick out of the fact it looked like on TV