Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Things that myspace is good for


As you know I have a myspace page, that is actually where I started to blog. I know there is some controversy about myspace but there are many good things to be said for it. For example I love all the Bands one can find especially no so main stream music and most of them have songs from their albums on their pages. That is where I found one of my newest favorite bands. The band is called Elane and they are from Germany. I just got an email that their next CD is due to be released next month and a link for a teaser. Check it out and see what you think.

The other thing I like about myspace is you have everything (songs, pictures, videos) in the same location. It is becoming this huge community most radio stations, movies, bands and more seem to have a page.

3 comments:

jin said...

I finally put up a pic on mine...but probably won't get much else done until the pastry shoppe slows down (!January! LMAO!).

(I'll check out that song Saturday night!)

Cherry! said...

But what is the controversy surrounding myspace apart from the fact that I hate it! hahaha!

Dino said...

Jin - I am glad you are busy that means money right!!!! Yeah I saw the picture was up.

Cherry here is an article about some of the issues surrounding myspace. Mainly that it is a heaven for predators http://publications.mediapost.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Articles.showArticleHomePage&art_aid=40139
so did you check out the music?