Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bunny update

I hadn't seen the Bunny in a few days when Grumpy sent me a text message saying he saved the Bunny from a cat that was chasing it. Apparently the cat (not mine) had the Bunny cornered in the front yard when Grumpy pulled up but he scared her off allowing the Bunny to return safely.


Grumpy sent this to me this morning


Otherwise life is pretty darn boring around here. One of my best friends gave birth last week to a beautiful Baby girl. The best friend of our receptionists daughter (16) is pregnant as seems to be everyone around me as well. It is very depressing to me as I do not seem to be able to. I was ready to be a Mom 12 years ago and still nothing. I actually told our receptionist when she told me about the girl - to bad we can't adopt the baby. I am not to crazy about adoptions just because my sister was adopted and it did not work out and I am still dealing with the emotional scars from that as is my Mom, but if there is noone to take care of the Baby I don't think I could say no. Its not the Babys fault that it was born to a teen Mom that can't/won't take care of it. I think that if I can not have natural children I think I'd like to be a foster parent. This way I can have a lot of children and I have a feeling there are more kids in need of a good foster parent that adoption. Well the numbers maybe the same and I am sure with wars, diseases and natural disasters those numbers will continue to increase but I can only help one child a day.

On lighter news there where no weird customers at the restaurant last night. Three of the au pairs stopped by and the cook was buying them dessert trying to get a date with the Columbian AP but as far as I could tell he got nowhere. The office today was very crazy and the Doc was pissed at me. He kept wanting me to put all these people on study but they did not match the criteria so except for two I lept saying no they don't qualify so he kept getting more pissed off. Fun times.

Tomorrow should be low key I have no patients and I am off at night so I can get caught up on homework.

6 comments:

jin said...

Sounds like a day from HELL!!!
Hope tomorrow is better!!!

SO glad to hear the bunny was saved from the cat! Tell Grumpy *thumbs up*
:-)

Dino said...

Jin - it certainly wasn't one of the better ones. Also I just added a new pic of the Bunny that Grumpy sent me from his me this morning (taken right after I left).

Cherry! said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That doctor sounds hilarious! It's not your damn fault if they don't qualify!! hahahaha! People are seriously retarded. They continue to prove me right time and time again!

Dino said...

Cherry - he is used to wiggle his way past those things and get the patients on only that now the regulations are strickter and that doesn't work and he hates to be wrong.

jin said...

Awww...cute bunny pic! :-D

Dino said...

Jin - yeah when grumpy texted it to me I knew I had to post it.