Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Seattle


Seattle
Or
iginally uploaded by dino0477.


I thougth this was kinda good shot considering I was on a bus using my cell. I am in Seatlle till Friday for a meeting for a new Clinical Study. These meetings can be pretty boring but at least the hotels are always nice and I have never been to Seattle. I hope I'll have some time to check out the city. I do have plenty of things to work on and to think about but maybe I'll just take some METIME. I forgot my swimsuit or I could have hopped into their pool. Its pretty cool here so thats a nice change from the 100F in Virginia.

2 comments:

jin said...

OOOooo...looks NICE!
Hope you get time to enjoy some of the sights!
:-)

Dino said...

Jin - I did some today and hoping to see more tomorrow