Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

It's alive!!!!!

I woke up about 4am when I heard Mac bark outside. So it took me a minute to realize that Grumpy must have fallen asleep on the couch with the pups still outside. So I woke him up and told him to let the pups in and go to bed. He told me that when he went outside last night our bunny was there. *happy grin*. He was nice enough to take pictures of it as he knew I'd want to put them on the blog to reassure all of you!!!! So here is the Bunny taken last night.



I had to go to the office early today because one of my patients had to do a 4h glucose tolerance test. As I am stumbling downstairs half asleep this is what I saw entering the livingroom! (thank god for camera phones!!!!!)

Normally Mac sleeps in her crate but I guess she figured she'd deserve the couch. She put up one ear and opened one eye to see who was there and then went back to sleep figuring it was just Mom and I'd let her stay on the couch (she has me trained well). Misty was right there to keep her company. Well I am off to the Restaurant, who knows if the night gets crazy enough I may post again.

9 comments:

Cherry! said...

Did you say 4am? That's mental!!

I say buy the dogs and cats some COATS!!! Especially for the winter!!! Then post pics of them!!

jin said...

SEE! I told you the bunny would be FINE!!!

YAY!!! :-D

Mac looks SOOOO CUTE!!! LOL!
I agree with cherry, you should def. buy her a coat for winter!
Old Navy has them in really big sizes for 10 bucks this week!!!

Dino said...

Cherry - Grumpy is not the type to put clothes on dogs. Besides we are pretty broke right now.

Jin - yep Bunny is fine. Grumpy said he has gotten fatter since the last time.

The Phosgene Kid said...

That is one comfortable pooch... Great news about the rabbit.

Dino said...

yeah she likes to sneak up on the couch. Misty (the cat) sleeps near the dogs to keep them under supervision.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Rabbit, the other other white meat, it's what's for dinner!!!

Dino said...

PHOSSSSS I thought we settled the issue the rabit is not to be touched!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you need to eat meat go pick something your own size that can defend itself!

The Phosgene Kid said...

I dunno, that rabbit looks pretty vicious - small but wiry... I have expounded on the unwritten rule of nature before – If you taste good, life is short.

jin said...

Just coming by...you must be as busy as I was this weekend!
Hope you get to relax tonight!