Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Final on Ernesto




As you can see everything is cleaned up. Well for the most part we can't move the bottom part of the limb but at least we can use the walkway.

I had to work tonight but nothing out of the ordinary to post. It was steady and I tried to get out early as my back is still hurting but I still ended up being there till after 9pm. But at least the cooks made me penne ala vodka for dinner.

Still no sighting of the Bunny.

7 comments:

jin said...

The yard looks great! Good job!

Dino said...

Tell that to Grumpy he did all the work. (well I did some early on but he finished it and made look all pretty)

The Phosgene Kid said...

Ah, yeah... About that bunny...

Dino said...

Phos - did you have something to do with why the bunny is missing?!?!?!?!

I still can't comment on your blog. I hope they fix it soon or you will have to let anonymous comments be allowed.

jin said...

Just zoooooming thru....

Hi Katy!

*jin runs off to make raspberry brownies with chocolate glaze*

Dino said...

TEASE now you know I love Raspberries!!! We had a patient today that works in a garden center and he says they will get raspberry bushed in April so I told Grumpy to remember so we can get some so I can have my own raspberries!!!!!

jin said...

Heeheehee!!! I know you luv raspberries! ;-)

OOOoo...raspberry bushes! YUM!

Now I'm off to make triple chocolate fudge bars, tiramisu cheesecakes & cherry cheesecakes.....