Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sooo exhausted

I could literally fall asleep right here and now, but I still got home work to do. This week has been hell. I had to work up front as a nurse yesterday and today so I did not get much of my stuff done. Yesterday I didn't even get to grab lunch. But at least my monitor (someone sent out by the pharma concern to check that the data we send of is what we collected) took Grumpy and I out for an early dinner to the German Restaurant. The food was yummy even when we were served by Doris who refuses to talk to me ever since I left there. at least she was courteous to my monitor and Grumpy. I had to rush out to go and do a exit interview with one of my families. I hate those I try to mediate but often things get said where there is no going back. I was crunching my teeth when the Au pair went on saying one of the reasons she had to leave was because she can not stand how the host mom was treating the kids. Needless to say there was no going back from there. So after that interview I had to run to the Barnes and Noble to meet with other au pairs for the second meeting of the month. Not to many of the girls showed so I actually made it home before dark. Grumpy was off so we got some R&R. Well I got some, I plopped down on the couch and enjoyed a nice foot/leg rub before I stumbled into bed. Since Grumpy was off he went to bed with me which really pissed the cats off who in turn decided to keep me up. So not much sleep. Today was another nightmare. Besides playing nurse I went on and had to try to find a family for the Au pair from the Exit interview and find someone to take her place in the family. I thought I got lucky and found someone for the AP but it fell through. So back to square one. I had to wait tables tonight and wouldn't you know it no busser. I figured this week was crap so I had to bus and water my own tables. I know its not a big deal but it was just annoying. I had hoped to get out early but that didn't happen either. I just got to get though tomorrow so I can sleep in and get some rest on Saturday since I just have to waitress then no office day and hopefully no au pair crisis’s. Sorry no pics today, maybe if the weekend brings some fun.

4 comments:

jin said...

Oh! You sound busier than me on an open house weekend!!!

I waited to comment on the base pic as I assumed you'd be adding writing when you got the chance. I figured if you missed first 3 comments on my blog that you must be REALLY busy!!!

Hope it slows down for you this weekend. Take care.

Dino said...

I will add the story soon maybe today (not to busy at work).

I know I tend to not to be able to read and comment as much when things get this bad.

NYC TAXI SHOTS said...

.

jin said...

Ha! You got the lovely comment from mr NY city Taxi shots. I got one a while back too. I think he does that to people who comment on New York Hack's blog.

He does it to get hits to his blog. I don't like the way he does it, BUT, his photos are really great. You should check them out. I was even considering linking to him. His photos are better then new york hacks, I think.