Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Misty and Mac


Schwarzenberg0018
Originally uploaded by dino0477.

Here is an old picture of Mac and Misty. Notice who is in charge!!!
Today was a pretty laid back. It was our nurses last day - yeah. I went out for lunch with my Monitor and after work it was back home. I did chat with Jin a bit as I got an email from the Mom of a Marine who's birthday is next week and she wanted to send him a cake. So hopefully Jin can hook her up and make his day. I spend most part of the night writing the next post on my other blog. So now I have to finish some homework and then its bed time.

4 comments:

jin said...

Awww...cute photo! lol!

Didn't hear from the lady tonight, but maybe tomorrow. I'll check email during the day & Mom's in ALL AM & I'll be here by noon.

Had a nice chat, too! Hope you got the homework done.

Dino said...

yeah got the homework done. I hope she gets in touch with you, I haven't heard anything back. There are 5000 members in that group it maybe that one of them lives close to that base and offered to take one to him Dunno no.

Cherry! said...

Everywhere blog I turn to there's talk of chatting with / meeting / talking to jin!!!

I'm getting more and more jealous. And from the beginning I didn't think i could get any more jealous!!

Dino said...

Cherry - you know you can call/chat and meet Jin too. It is not that expensive to call from Italy!!!!!!