Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Katy's Inbox


07-19-06_1504.jpg
Originally uploaded by dino0477.


Well as you can tell by the picture, I had to implement a Inbox at work. I am extremely overworked as we are short staffed and I am the only full time coordinator in our office. Needless to say my desk is usually a mess so are the other 2 that I spread out on. Well if I put stuff on my desk I have looked at it and know it is there, however other people insist on putting stuff on it as well. Well those things tend to get lost and since I did not see them I don't know to look for them until I find them by accident. Hence the INBOX. This way everyone can put the crap they think is for me (unfortunately usually it is) in that box and I only have to dig through one place versus 3 desks!. We'll see how it works today is the first day that I am using this system.
The rest of the day was utterly uneventful. Grumpy and I were supposed to go to the Marine Base to see my favorite Marines but that got moved to the weekend. So after dinner we just hung out and watched TV. It was nice we actually got to be in the same room for more than an hour. One of my host families said they were having something delivered to the house and I had to be there for it so we didn't go out, but there was no delivery either. Oh today (by now its Thursday) is stupid nurses last day. I am totally psyched. Well not true I am pissed that her good by lunch which was supposed to be coming from the Panera Bread Company is now from Chick filet. I am pissed not because I do not eat at that place but no one told me it changed so I did not bring breakfast or lunch thinking I'd have a big lunch from Panerea (they have the best Forrest Mushroom soup in a bread bowl). So now I am stuck - I think I have a frozen Bagel in the freezer somewhere.


4 comments:

jin said...

I'm assuming there was some type of incident at work!

I can't wait for the story...I've been back here 3 times...I simply HAD to comment now! LOL

I'll comment again after the story! :-)

Dino said...

Sorry Jin - I was waiting to see how the trip to the Marine Base would be - but then it got moved and I was just to tired.

Update on the food situation. A rep just brought donuts (Starbucks) and as I was bitching about them changing lunch locations to my monitor he said he would take me out. Your asking where too - my favorite indian restaurant!!!!!!!

jin said...

Oh!!! I've heard Panera is AWESOME!!! We don't have them here. Well, maybe Milwaukee or Madison, but I've never been. I heard they're nice to vegetarians. too. A lot of places around here aren't. Like, I'll ask if there is chix stock in the rice, they'll say no...D eats it then he pukes. That's the only time he pukes. He did on our honeymoon, too. A really nice restaurant. I think it was in the pasta sauce. I don't get why they just can't check!??! Kinda why we don't eat out much anymore. But I'd still love to try the place you work at! I'd trust you to wait on us...but I'd want you to join us, too! LOL! :-)

Dino said...

Jin - I love panera. They are building one near my job so I will be in heaven.

We do make sauces in (homemade) chicken broth but if we know you do not eat that we do not use it. And the cream sauces are chicken free anyhow. I wonder why it makes D. sick.