Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Monday, July 10, 2006

Lady Macbeth


07-10-06_2232.jpg
Originally uploaded by dino0477.

Sorry for the dark pic, this is my baby Lady Macbeth (Mac). She is a fawn colored Great Dane that stands a head taller than me when her paws are on my shoulder - I am 5"7' (1,72m). She is the coolest dog ever, very laid back and loving. Here she is watching TV with Grumpy and I last night. She loves just to put her head on your shoulders and lean on you. We have a beach not far from us and took her there last year for July 4. She was the beach attraction every kid, adult and beach police officer came over to play with her. Much to my dismay because I was trying to read my book. She is a lot like Scooby Doo and we often laugh so hard when she does goofy stuff.



7 comments:

Cherry! said...

You're dog, dawg??

What's it's name?

Dino said...

Her name is Lady Macbeth. I was to tired to write last night. She was watching TV with Dave and I.

jin said...

The colour on my monitor is shit...I can't see her at all. :-(
Brown things look black to me! LOL

She sounds ADORABLE, tho!!! :-)

Is it ONE MORE DAY?!!? :-D

Cherry! said...

Cool!

But hey: What is it with the 3 of us and all the David's??? Mr. W's name is Davide, this other guy I went out with is called Davide, your man is David and so is Jin's......

OMG!! hahahaha!

jin said...

We three are the David's pussy.....er...woops...I mean David's Possee...Hahahaha!!!!
;-)

Dino said...

Jin - TOMORROW. Check your emila for my cell# in case there are any questions.

Cherry - there does seem to be a lot of D's around.

Cherry! said...

Funny thing is Davide here is not a common name.

Jin - Smut, yet again! you never fail to disappoint moi! hahaha!