Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Sunday, July 09, 2006

I want one

A jetski that is. I love those well I love motorcycles and these are motorcycles for the water. The ones today even sort of looked like motorcyles with speedometer and even a GPS how cool was that.

So as I mentioned before I went to the beach today. I had to hold one of those safety meetings and to make it more fun we went Jetskiing. I had a blast, I went out driving the jetski, played beach volleyball and then got on the back with the guy that onws the jetski. He tried really hard to throw me off but I held on for dear life and did not get wet. Yey me!!!


Above are the girls before I had to do my boring speech. They were ready for the water.

Sorry crappy picture. The girls are supposed to send me their pics which I hope turned out better.


Grumpy was able to come and join us after he got of work. Here is one of the rare pics of us together.
And this is me after the beach. I was pooped. Cleo decided to join me on the couch for a nap. Even with all the sunscreen, a hat and my tshirt on I still got sunburned. So I am going to go and put tons of Aloe on me. Just in case anyone wondered, no I have not heard from anyone in regards to my trip next week. So right I am just going to do what I want which will include cake!!!!!

4 comments:

jin said...

Great pics katy!!!

Sounds like you had a blast!

Awww...I like the one with the fluffy kitty next to you asleep! CUTE!!!
:-)

Dino said...

Jin - yeah she is my baby. she can only sleep if she is cuddled up to someone (me). She is the total opposite from my other cat who is Miss independant. Cleo just wants to be fed and petted.

Cherry! said...

Cool pics! I can't believe the jetski's had GPS!!

Dino said...

they are awsome. I have all the girls sent me the ones they took. I will post the best ones in a later post