Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Smart


smart
Originally uploaded by dino0477.

So my mom just called me at work to tell me that FINALLY the smart car will become available in the US. Ever since Grumpy and I saw them in Europe last year (above is Grumpy with one of the cars we saw then) we knew we wanted one. So now I will have to start saving up for it, I have until 2008. Grumpy and I want one that is the two door version and one with four doors. I just think it is the cutest thing ever. If you want to learn more go to www.smart.com.

3 comments:

Michele said...

Katy that car is way to small
for me,a yugo can hurt
that car.The smart car appears
to be a motorcycle with a roof.

jin said...

OH! D & I LOVE those!!!

They're SOOOO cute!!!

:-D

Dino said...

Michele - but I love motorcyles. It is ideal for an around town car I would not take it on the interstate, but it is cheap in gas and better on the enviroment.

Jin - I know I love the look, I can't wait to get my own. Grumpyand I will upgrade to them in 2008 - I will trad ein my 1988 escord and he his 1993 geo tracker