Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Puppy photos


06-07-06_1723.jpg
THIS POST IS EDITED/UPLOADED USING MY CELL SO EXCUSE THE SPELLING/GRAMMAR Originally uploaded by dino0477.
So after a annoying and stress full day at the office - which started with finding out one of my reseach subjects is in ICU on a vent, and came up positive for Coke (idiot!!!!) and ended with me having to give myself an injection as part of training for a device (I HATE NEEDLES AND ANY TYPE OF INJECTION DEVICE) I decided the day was to nice to be inside and do homework. SO I took my book and moved onto my patio where I was trying to read. I am saying trying because the puppies kept trying to convince me to play with them and I gave in a few times. So here are some pics of the "babies" (BTW Mac is a head taller than me standing up - I am 5'7)

2 comments:

jin said...

Awww...they're so CUTE!!!
I LOVE dogs!!! :-D
Your view from your patio is beautiful, too!

Ahhh...I remember the smells in Virginia (the flowers!)...I was there for just under a year...lived with my brother & his family in Falls Church. I worked in the reastaurant with him...it was located just off the border in Potomac, MD. Beautiful area!!!

Dino said...

Jin - yeah they are spoiled rotten too. I like just about all animals except for creepy crawlers. After I went inside - my white kitty decided it is her turn to recieve my affection and kept me from reading.

Yeah its nice but the summer sucks - humidity is so bad. Yesterday was nice which is why I was out.