Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Friday, June 02, 2006

damn it

So i am sitting at the restaurant waiting for my last table to leave. I never understand to why people keep sitting knowing that the restaurant closed an hour ago. And I will bet you that they wont leave a tip good enough to make up for the hour of my night. We were crazy busy tonight having served over 170 dinners. the sad thing is that I did not make much money as my section sucked.

-

crab my boss just brought that table that I am waiting for to leave a glass of wine each.WTF I am trying to get out of here not to spend the night. To think I could have stayed home, but no I had to say yes when my coworker asked me to cover her shift. Lets hope tomorrow is better.

-

I was right they left me a lousy $15 that was not even 20% of their check not to mention the free wine of the fact that they did not leave until almost midnight. We started to vacume and they still did not get the hint (BTW we close at 10 which they knew as they asked me when we close)

10 comments:

jin said...

People like that SUCK!
I don't get it...seems they are getting more & more rude every day.
Hope you have a nice weekend to make up for it!
:-)

Dino said...

Jin - I hope so too. It is my bests friends birthday today and ai will go over to her after work so at least the night will be good.

Polyman2 said...

Stupid bastards can't take a hint,
should have turned the lights out.

Dino said...

Polyman - I have to remember that for next time. When the mopping the floor right by th door is not enough of a hint

r m largent said...

Have you ever seen the movie 'Waiting'? There's a whole scene based on idiots like that. It's great. I work in the service profession too and count down to when i can close the doors. Go figure, someone always sneaks in.

Dino said...

R.M. I did see the movie. I wish I had the guts to do that. It happend again today see todays post

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Dino said...

thanks anonymous :)

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»