Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Still waiting

on getting one of my computers to work. In the meantime there is really nothing much to report. Work last night sucked all my tables drank water and I had crappy tippers (like $5 on $48) and one lady that walked out without paying for her check. Today was the au pair meeting at the book store. I did pick up the book for my newest fav vampire series. Mind you I wasn't looking for the series just a book and picked up not realizing that it was the book the series is based one. Can't wait to read it. But before I get to that one I am checking out another book. I decided I really need to pick up meditation to get my head back to "normal".

5 comments:

Kingcover said...

Do you have many people walking out without paying? You should use some big Rottweilers to guard the door. No one will skip payment then. It's virtually guaranteed. I can't guarantee those same people escaping out through the bathroom window though! :)

Dino said...

KC - luckily there are no windows in the bathroom so that may work. I am sure the pup would entice patrons to tip correctly as well

The Phosgene Kid said...

Meditation or medication? I usually over tip because I know the server doesn't get paid worth a damn and they had to endure my sense of humor fro a half an hour.

What series are you reading? I just finished "All Together Dead" by Charlaine Harris.

Dino said...

Phos - meditation in hopes of holding of the medication ;) The series that I picked up it the blood books which happens to be what Blood Ties the new series on lifetime is based on (they are on break right now) I love Harris's books I can't wait to see if the series holds up to them

jin said...

Oh...that sucks about the person skipping out on their bill!
Bad Karma for them!!! :-P