Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

gotta love technology

sorry if i am quiet but my email program keeps crashing my computer. I only have my little travel laptop to work with which is the one crashing now. My other labtops hard drive crashed and I am waiting for a friend of mine to fix it. Its sad that I have 3 computers at home and can't get one to work the way i want it. Let me run and try to de/reinstall the program and see if that fixes the problem


PS The movies was awesome - dinner was okay

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I used to have lots of downtown with my PCs. I had desktops though and I did all of my own repairs.

I have to admit though that I have only had one thing happen with my Mac laptop and the Apple geniuses fixed it in about 15 minuets. I wanted to hug they guy.