Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Thursday, June 07, 2007

lunch

So I am in Boston today for a meeting. My flight was pretty uneventful which was nice aside from where the jetway wouldn't work and we got to wait for 20 min trying to get of the plane. When I got to the hotel I was told I couldn't check in yet so I told them to call me when my room was ready and went for a walk. After goofing of for 3 hours I went back to see if it was ready and again was told NO!. I went by the registration desk of my meeting and the meeting planer couldn't believe it. She made a call and wouldn't you know it there was a room. So after taking a shower I hoped on over to the Cheesecake Factory where I indulged into this yummy drink.
lunch
Originally uploaded by dino0477.


After napping it was off to dinner. Here are some pictures from this afternoon.

view from my roomcooling looking church
P.S. Can you believe the PH crap? WTH so now if a prisoners nerves are not good they can be put on house arrest. I would love for her ass to be hauled of to jail again tomorrow. She's gonna have to learn at some point that she has to be accountable for her actions.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory? I am jealous! That drink looks very yummy!

Angel said...

Now THAT looks like a good, healthy lunch!!! count me in!

Dino said...

Lesley - yes you got it. The drink was their Georgia Peach - so yummy. I

Beth - yeah healthy you know liquor, pasta and cheese cake ;)

Unknown said...

I enjoyed looking at your pictures so much. Walking around there looks like so much fun.

Dino said...

Real - thanks I was trying to take a duck tour but could not get on one.

Lesley said...

I love all the Boston pics! I told Real that we should go up there for a weekend sometime because there's lots to see, and I think the last time I was there I was only about 10 so I don't really remember it.

We wanted to go on a ducks tour in Philly but they were way too crowded. We might go on one in Chattanooga next month. I've always wanted to try that!

Glad you had fun. And no, I can't believe the PH stuff either! :)

Dino said...

Lesley - yeah you guys should just dont take a plane