Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Hotel Katy

What a day. First the drama this morning with Sassy then when I finally had calmed down enough (plenty of tears while we talked about what to do with Sassy) and got mentally ready to attend an AP birthday party I looked out through the front door and saw someone there. When I opened the door it was my first ever AP (she for awhile was my only AP for whom I was an LCC) She had gone back to Peru in January and then came back to go to school here. So we after chatting we both went to the party and then came back here where I was preparing the food I need for tomorrows Holiday party. When I got back in the living room she was deep asleep on the couch. So I laid out fresh linens found her a pyjama and told her to crash here. I truly hope tomorrow is quieter but then the holiday party so far had 56 RSVPs and over half of them are kids. Thank god its not at my house or the community center where I had it the past two years. This way everything is decorated and I wont be stuck cleaning up by myself. Hope you are having a better weekend than me.

10 comments:

jin said...

Good Luck at the party! Let us know how it went!

Dino said...

Jin - of course I will post some pictures of me and Grumpy ahmn Santa.

Justmee said...

Breathe! Take one day at a time. Things will work out. Have fun girl and don't stress out too much. lol

The Phosgene Kid said...

The party I went to was in a hangar. You can just hose the place out afterwards.

Dino said...

Justmee thanks I will do. The party was lots of fun I will post about it later.

Dino said...

Phos yeah the hosing out part makes the clean up very easy

Dan said...

The holiday party was at your house in the past??? Egads! How many folks showed up? 56??

Do they call you Saint Katy?

Dino said...

Dan - no I used to hold it at the community center. But if cost me about $150 plus I had to set it up and clean it up and was usually left to do it myself. This was much better.

Justmee said...

G'morning! Just dropping by. How was the party? Did ya have a blast? I hope so, you so deserved a few laughs and enjoyment, after all you've been through. :)

We want pictures girl... chop chop!

Dino said...

Justmee - I have been trying to post the pictures and stuff all mornign but Blogger wont let me log on in the explorer and in firefox it wont let me upload photos ARRRGGGGGGG