Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Saturday, December 23, 2006

A Holiday Sweetbox from Jin

So if any of you paid attention to my comments in the last few days you probably caught on before I did that Jin had a little holiday surprise on its way to MOI. I didn't catch on to it until Thursday. So Friday I went to the office and sat in my car reading my book (Laurell Hamiltons Burned offerings from the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series) while waiting for the UPS guy. I had to bring a good book since the anticipation was killing me.And here is the box with a little message and all.
It included to holiday boxes filled with goodies and a little note to us from her and D. Since this cookie did not survive the trip it was the first one to go. OMG sooooo yummy. After hearing/reading the ingredients about the Black Pearl Truffle I figured Grumpy would like them more than I do I was wrong I love them. I am saving the Pfeffernuesse for tomorrow. I can't wait to try all the rest but its so hard to decide where to start. I think I am going to eat the raspberry brownies first. And then work my way to the ginger truffles ... .


I hope you all have a wonderfull holiday and Jin please take some time off and enjoy the season - no baking allowed unless its for relaxation purposes!!!!!!

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you simply MUST have that Cappuccino Brownie: they're to DIE for!!!! Just let them sit at room temp for a bit, and have them with a warm drink. Ohhhh, soo tasty.

Jin, I'll have to order more of those, and OMG! I can't believe I didn't ask you for those truffles! LOL! Oh well, next order then. ;)

jin said...

I KNEW you'd love the Black Pearls!!! (Jewels would too, methinks! ;-)
COOOL post!

too tired to type anything else...lol...going to go get some sleep...

Dino said...

Jewels - I tried the raspberry ones and thought I died and went to heaven . the cappuccino ones are on the lits for tomorrow.

Jin - yeah I figured he'd like those and I like the ginger ones better but its the other way around. Get some sleep!!!!

Library Mama said...

Just a quick note to wish you a wonderful holiday and life's richest blessings in the new year.

Angel said...

All that stuff looks yummy! I want some too!

Dan said...

Gimme Gimme Gimme, I want some more! :)

Nicole said...

Oooh, ginger truffles sound good. I only got so far as simple bittersweet truffles this year. Glad to see you had a yum filled holiday. I am growing from the buffet this week.

AngelConradie said...

wow- how cool is that!!?!?

Coaster Punchman said...

Raspberry brownies??? We didn't get any of those!! But last night I enjoyed three (3!) lemon berry dream bars. And I did NOT share!

Dino said...

mama - thank you for your wishes. I will stalk you blog later this week.

beth - there is a link for ordering a sweetbox on jins blog

dan - your back. didn't you just get one?

Nicole - mhh bittersweet truffels sounds good

Angel - yeah it was awsome and a total surprise.

CP - well you'll just have to order some!!!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

It all looks great, what a nice surprise. Jin is so nice... I know you had a great Christmas!!

You have a good New Years as well!!

Bathroom Hippo said...


That bitch!!!

She didn't send me anything!!


Lol I'm teasing. Black Pearls rule! Oh and pirates too!