Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Small world

I love technology. Well you all know that. So I had my messenger sitting at available today for whatever reason - normally its invisible or says what I am doing. Anyhow so I am working away when an IM window pops up and it says Hi Kathi?. Mhh wonder who that is the ID sounds familiar and I thought man I think thats H. from back home. So we start chatting and I go check his profile and sure enough its him. We used to hang out back home but lost touch somewhere in 2001. We've been chatting all day today so much to catch up on. Oh wanna hear something funny he had talked to someone in the city I live in now - they have some software his firm wants. So of course I told him he needs to insist with his boss that he has to come here for the negotiations - that way I get to see him too. Here are some pictures from my good bye party Dec99.

My childhood friend Nadine, Hendrick and I. Maik, Hendrick and me. We met while we were working at Burger King we used to have so much fun there.
So here we are 6 years later and we chatted away the entire day. I love my friends.

Oh so I ran out for lunch since I checked my bank account and noticed a check had bounced and I didn't want the check for the court to do the same. I went to the restaurant got my paycheck and some lunch and after putting the money back in the bank I drove back to the office. Well as I get in the parking lot there is this guy sitting on the lawn with a gitar and he is singing. WTH this is an office not a public park. Noone inside knew how he was - strange

Well I am off to see Die Hard 4

9 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

It is the infamous guitar stalker - beware!!! He'll ask if you want to see his guitar pick - don't look!!!

Dino said...

Phos - I'll pay attention

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cool is that?!
I like running into people I used to know...seems to be happening a LOT lately!

Was the guitar player any good? LOL


(lmao @ phos' guitar pick comment)

*************
jin :-)

Unknown said...

I love getting together with old friends that I haven't seen in ages!

So what did you think of Die Hard 4 - I went to watch it with Angel and I loved it!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

Angel said...

tell us how die hard 4 is....I love the die hard movies.

You are sooo cute!!!

Dino said...

Jin - from what I heard he was not any good.

Gen - i loved it too

Beth - GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

The Phosgene Kid said...

Grab your tambourine and join in!!

Dino said...

Phos - can't I am tone deaf

Anonymous said...

hello katy

you can´t imagine how happy i was as i have seen you in my IM.

at this time we´ve nerer heard from about 6 years.

I want taht you know yuo are my big sister i´ve never had and i´m sooooooooooooooooooooooo happy that are now can talk together again

im really happy ist the best day for me since a long time

nice greetzzzz

hendrik

if there are mistakes sorry im only a german guy