Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Sunday, February 25, 2007

lazy sunday

So the gray clouds that greeted me this morning told me to go back to bed and I actually slept until 10:30. After that I kind of goofed of checked my email and some blogs did some homework and so fourth. I have to say the rain didn't do much for my motivation. I did get through 4 loads of laundry and did some cooking for the week including a pot of sauerkraut which turned out delicious if I may say so. I found a mix for those Czech dumplings that I had bought when I went to the Czech republic last time so I made those too but I need to go get some gravy to make it really good. Anyhow I did accomplish quite a bit this weekend so I guess I did good. Here is the latest bunny picture. I saw it the other day when I went to work.

3 comments:

jin said...

Cute bunny!
We won't be seeing ours for a while...our backyard/frontyard is BURIED in snow!!!

We had 18" in the last 24 hours. Our snowbanks are about 5 feet tall.
:-P

I *wish* I could send it all your way!

tkkerouac said...

cute, love your thumbnail.

Dino said...

Jin - oh how I envy you and the snow.

tkkerouac - thanks and welcome to the blog