Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Monday, November 26, 2007

Bad Boys and all ...

So I have been totally taken by this new series I am reading - Dark-Hunters from Sherrilyn Kenyon. I have been going through her books in a matter of days since I can't seem to put them down. The fun part is there is even an interactive web site. Like I needed something else to occupy my mind. I of course had to take the quiz to see which one of the Hunters would be best for me (they all sound yummy)







Which Dark Hunter Character Do You Belong With?




You belong with Zarek of Moesia! You're all about the bad boy. You like your men rugged,tough and sarcastic. Sappy don't cut it for you. Sure you need affection at some point, but that gruff exterior isnt a problem for you.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



Otherwise not much has been going on. I did get my little car fixed finally only to park it behind the truck and then as I was running late for my shift at the German restaurant to run over it with the truck as I had forgotten I had parked it there. Now I need a new bumper for the little one but I have been driving it and its been okay.

1 comment:

AngelConradie said...

ooh "zarek" looks and sounds yummy!
sorry bout the car hassles... at least its still running.