Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Friday, April 04, 2008

Anyone know a copilot

I WANNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!

I guess it would have been to much to ask for me to actually get home in time for my dinner plans. I am still in Atlanta - as is the plane, the flight assistants and the passengers - what is missing is the damn co pilot.

I should have know better than to make dinner plans. My friend Tara is at the house - she was going to pick me up from the airport (@ 8pm) and we were going to have a nice dinner at Al Fresco.
Sadly the copilot being delayed for 2h is causing those plans to be canceled. I was so looking forward to a nice dinner. I mean we'll do it tomorrow but I wanted it today. I am hoping we'll get in a bit before 10pm so maybe I can call the restaurant and they'll get some food for us before the kitchen closes. We'll see but I am not putting my hopes up. To make matters worse I am starving ...

5 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Your lucky the airlines was still in business - they are dropping like flies. Sad for you that the right seater didn't show, but it makes me glad to hear the airlines get stuck with their own damned delays.

Dino said...

Phos - yeah I had heard about those missing inspections and stuff - I am off to Cleveland next week so that should be interested.

The Phosgene Kid said...

Have fun in Cleveland!!

Dino said...

Phos - I'll try

AngelConradie said...

i HATE having to change my plans due to outside influence, absolutely loathe it!!!