Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Hi from Charlottesville

Well I am back on the road. I am at my Charlottesville site for 2 days and since its to far to drive back and forth (3hs one way) I stay overnight. I tried the Marriott last time which was the last time but the Doubletree I am at now is pretty nice however its on the other side of town so next time I'll stay at the Hilton Garden Inn they just opened not 2min from the site.

Two good things about the Doubletree - the food I got from room service was surprisingly good. The soup was a creamy potato soup that was to die for. The Raspberry white chocolate cheesecake was pretty good so was the pasta.
Of course after all those carbs I had to hit the gym - besides I am still trying to be good and go every day. The gym is small but all new machines so I did 30min on the cross trainer and 30min on the treadmill. Now I need to hit the shower and go to bed its going to be a long day tomorrow. I wont get back till 6/7pm and then I am meeting with my personal trainer at 9pm so he can "make me suffer" isn't it great that I get to pay someone to inflict pain on me??????

Grumpy sent this picture of Misty earlier - she looks like she is ready to punch someone.

5 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Misty is probably angry you left her behind!

Anonymous said...

That pic of Misty is too precious! Happy Easter!

Take Care

Gen

Dino said...

Phos - Grumpy insists she was just stretching and purring

Goosie - happy easter to you too

Bubs - i am sure Miz Bubs will whip you up something fabulous

AngelConradie said...

aaaw... misty missing his mommy?

Dino said...

Angel - HER mommy remember Grumpy is the only guy allowed in the house