Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Saturday, May 27, 2006

6 hours are not enough

I am half asleep as I am writing this. Nothing to crazy or freakish occurred the last couple of days that was blog worthy. I waitressed last night, but did not end up with great tips or tables but didn't end up with crappy ones either. My friend came by the restaurant and after I got off, we had a couple of drinks there before we left for a bar close by. The band was decent and it was not too crowded.
We had not been out together in a while and I had a great time so did not even think about checking in with Grumpy
*(When I first met my hubby he was the bouncer in a bar I went to a lot with above mentioned friend. He was always there and had this facial expression as if he was going to break every bone in your body. I never knew his name so I nicknamed him Grumpy and the name sort of stuck). *
By the time my friend dropped me back at my car it was after 2am and I had a few missed calls. Grumpy was not thrilled when I got home. He said he drove past the restaurant and saw my car and got worried. He had called a few times unsuccessful since I had left my phone in my purse in my car. When I told him that my friend and I had decided to do this more often he said okay just keep your phone with you. Isn't it cute how he was worried?
So I got to bed somewhere around 3ish and got up at 9 to make sure Grumpy got up in time for work. After some cleaning and prepping for tomorrows BBQ I went to work at the restaurant. It turned out to be busier than anticipated which was good. I saw a few people that I knew and had 3 tables with really good tips.
Now I am so tired as 6 hours of sleep were not enough and once the meatballs are done I will pass out I am sure. Tomorrow should be busy, I have to work 10-4 at Busch Gardens (I get to wear my German outfit - joy) and then people should start coming over. Hopefully I'll have something blogworthy to report about that.
So what did you end up doing this weekend?

4 comments:

jin said...

It's nearly 1am here...I had 4 hours of sleep last night...I'm getting tired! lol
I'm sure I won't get home for another hour (Both David's & my computers are here, at the pastry shoppe, upstairs). I will, most probably sleep until 2 pm on Sunday. It's pouring rain here now, thunder & lightning like I haven't seen in years, if it's like that tomorrow I'll be on the pc all afternoon. I think I'll look forward to your escapades as it seems I'm pretty damn boring!!! LOL

Dino said...

Jin- hope you got home okay. I have noticed the blogger gets tempramental when one is in a rush

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»