Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Monday, November 21, 2011

Want some delicious soup?

The other day Ms Jewel mentioned she'd made a carrot and parsnip soup that was delicious. This reminded me that I had some carrots who had seen better days and kohlrabi that needed to be eaten. I adore home made soups so off to the kitchen I went.

I cut up the carrots and kohlrabi chopped an onion and added to potatoes - cubed into a pot added some water and a bit of salt.

Boiling the veggies until soft, then drain but be sure to catch the water.

But veggies with some of the broth in a blender and puree. I placed the puree back on the stove and added some nutmeg to taste.

Guten Appetit

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Oooh I love soup... And I really need a blender!!!

Dino said...

My mom gave me a food processor for christmas (until then I used my magic bullet) I don't know how I ever lived without it