Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Wow - why doesn't it tell me

So I have been busy and not posting. Done a lot more facebook stuff since its quick and easy but no blogging.

Today I was looking at a friends blog I just found out about, when switching over to mine I see I had comments to moderate. Why doesn't google send an email when there are comments that need moderating???? This really showed how I neglected my blog some of them were from April. Shame on me ...

So much is new and so much still the same. Work is still nuts.

As for home -
Not yet best friends
The new puppy adjusted well and
Pups
is causing all sorts of puppy mayhem making us laugh

My best friend from Germany is visiting right now and its been a crazy few days as I have deadlines for work. So she got to see Washington, hang in New York city
The Square
check out the Top of the Rock
Top of the Rock
see a film at the NY film festival
New York Film Festival
and walk on the Beach with the Pups
Who's walking who

SO now its off to do more shopping.

Hopefully things will calm down and I can go back to doing more blogging.




4 comments:

The Phosgene Kid said...

Nice shot of NY City!! Love the pup!

Dino said...

thanks Phos - cant wait to meet your new member ones he finds you

AngelConradie said...

Thats such a cool statue!!

Dino said...

yeah its huge