Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Monday, November 23, 2009

New blog idea for me


New blog idea for me
Originally uploaded by dino0477.
So i had this idea ... I dont really have time to blog these days but I dont want the blog to disappear so from now on I will (try to anyways) post a picture daily of whatever I see that day. Todays is from my drive to DC this is Connetticut Ave right after turning of Dupont Circle. Its a very rainy very Novembery day. The pics will usually be take with my HTC Touch Pro 2 since I always have my cell with me.

4 comments:

jin said...

Good idea!
Especially cool for you because you're all over the place!

Dino said...

Jin - yeah I hope i can keep it up

AngelConradie said...

I like it! A photo-a-day-blog!

Dino said...

Well I will try for 365days/year but we'll see how well I do. Since I started I have only missed 1 day so far