Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Anyone up for a roadtrip


Anyone up for a roadtrip
Originally uploaded by dino0477.
I am waiting for the technichians to finish hooking up the trailer to my truck and then its off we go. Yes we bought a 26 foot travel trailer from Dixie RV in Newport News. I can't wait to take it out. We were going to do next week but I got a thing from work saturday eve - mayeb just friday to staturday somewhere close by like NN park. We are planning to go the week after to the eastern shore.

2 comments:

AngelConradie said...

Thats so cool!!!

The Phosgene Kid said...

My parents had a trailer and hauled my brother and I all over god's green earth - we had a blast. The best time was pulling the trailer up to the lake around Thanksgiving and celebrating out in the woods. You are going to love your trailer!!