Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Thursday, July 03, 2008

I hate her

You know it's hard enough to deal with those people you like and they get pregnant while you have to slowly deal with the fact that you may never able to be. But to find out that someone you know, dislike and think should never be allowed to reproduce is pregnant is a blow below the belt. I just got an email from my mother with the sonogram pic of her first grandchild. She even wrote I know you don't want to know this ... THEN WHY THE FUCK IS SHE TELLING ME???????????

9 comments:

AngelConradie said...

big hugs... so sorry!

Dino said...

Angel - thanks

The Phosgene Kid said...

Thanks mom!! I know a lot of folks that shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, a lot of them right here in my neighborhood, unfortunately it is too late in most cases. I do hope things eventually work out for you, you and Grumpy seem like such nice people I expect you'd be great parents.

Dino said...

Phos - thanks. I do think we'd make good parents. We talked about the what ifs and both lean toward foster parenting if the pregnancy thing wont work. I like the idea being able to help more then just one or two kids

Joe said...

People do some shitty things. Especially parents and family some times.

I'm sorry.

Angel said...

awww...I'm so sorry. That's gotta hurt. Mom should be ashamed.

hugs

Dino said...

Bubs - yeah they do - thanks
Beth - thanks

Coaster Punchman said...

You'll be great parents whether you give birth to your kids or not. But sorry to hear of your troubles.

Dino said...

CP - thanks I like to think so