Click here for a Westgate Resorts Vacation

Google

 

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sooo pissed

There goes my diet. I have noticed I am one of those people that eat when they are upset. So here I am munching on a huge piece of cheesecake which I am sure has more calories than one is allowed to eat in a day - and why you ask - well I just got this email


The new LCC "I." will be starting with the Williamsburg families as of tomorrow. Please contact your families and let them know you will continue to work with the other families in the region.


So what does this mean? "I." lives in Williamsburg and was hired to be the Local au pair coordinator there. So that means she is getting 10! of my 18 families. This also means I am getting a $240 paycut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So lets review when I took the area over 4 years ago there were 2 families - one quit in a matter of months so I was left with one family! I worked and grew the group to the size it is now and as gratitude I get more than half of my families taken away. Now is it just me or is there something wrong with that picture?????

7 comments:

Angel said...

oh, there is something BIG TIME wrong with that picture....is there anything you can do about it?

Dino said...

Beth - sadly no well unless I want to waste my time marketing in hopes of getting a few more only for my group to be split up again because they feel its to large

Pat said...

Dang! That really sucks!

The Phosgene Kid said...

Want me to go rough "I" up a bit?

Dino said...

EC - yeah sucks to be me

Phos - as tempting as it sounds it really isn't her fault

AngelConradie said...

oh katy thats dreadful! couldn't they at least give you notice or an option to continue running it or something...?

Dino said...

Angel - it would have been nice and since the hire and training process is not something done overnight you know they had plenty of time to do so